A True Story. I went to visit my mum for a week the other week. The quotes in white are things my mum actually said to me that evening. I have drawn this down to get it out of my system, and to not let the harsh things she said to me over the week get me down.
I don’t want to share this for you to start flaming my mum; I already know she’s a closed-minded, conservative catholic.
I’m sharing this so that I can maybe help bring piece of mind to those out there who cannot come out to their family either for whatever reason, so that they know they are not alone, and hopefully at the same time, bring some piece of mind to myself.
Apologies, my last couple of posts haven’t been very happy ones. I’ll post something nice next week. :)
Edit: A larger version of this strip can now be viewed Here
- actualturtletonyperry likes this
- irregularevil reblogged this from subdog
- wontbeyourpaperdoll likes this
- shotgunheart likes this
- yukimi87 likes this
- dijital-kid likes this
- shiningplaygroundeyes reblogged this from subdog
- jayextee likes this
- chino-tj reblogged this from subdog
- maelstromatic likes this
- reality-is-inside-the-skull likes this
- comealongmelodie likes this
- tumbl-dry-despondant likes this
- amefurashi reblogged this from subdog
- thedeathofteezy reblogged this from fuckingfuckersfucked
- fuckingfuckersfucked likes this
- fuckingfuckersfucked reblogged this from subdog
- acidarthur likes this
- subdog posted this